[Chameleon] chamelon-GRASS application site with URL

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Fri Sep 1 09:41:13 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I would like to inform you that a demo site is now on-line to see how
GRASS is run trough Chameleon.
For instruction on how to use it, you can click the Help button.

The URL is: http://195.176.186.207:8002/chameleon/envca/

Could you try to check if everything is working and eventually give me a
feedback?
(It could result not too fast in map loading due to the low hardware
configuration of the server)

As soon as possible I will add a page with more technical details on how
to set up such a link.

Thanks,
and hope to see you in Lausanne.

Massimiliano