[Chameleon] Architectural Advice

anthony farrant anthony.k.farrant at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 10:56:59 EDT 2007

Thanks. I'll try that out, Bart.

In the meanwhile I'm trying to implement dynamic layers in Chameleon.
Do you know where I can start to find info about this? The doc on the WEB
site doesn't seem to contain a lot.
The layer would be created accroding to user input through a popup form.
Possible?
I'm pretty much familiar with PHP/Mapscript
but not yet with the dynamics of Chameleon. Any links to tutorials are
welcome.

Regards,

Anthony