[Chameleon] Matching selected area in keymap to main map

Alan Hale alan.hale at btclick.com
Fri Apr 20 17:02:30 EDT 2007

Hello

I have adapted the sample_enhanced sample to my own application. This
includes using a map of square rather than rectangular ratio. So I have
matched the dimensions of the MapDHTML widget to those in my MAP file,
and also made the width and height of the KeyMapDHTML widget equal.
However, when I draw a bounding box within the main map, it is always
reflected as a rectangle rather than a square in the key map, so there
is a mis-match in the area shown to be selected. What else do I need to
change to get a square boudning box in the key map?

Many thanks

Alan Hale
Aberystwyth
Wales