[Chameleon] Thematic Map

Ilham Adi Afdillah ilham.adi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 06:15:30 EDT 2007

Hi Julien,

I mean, maybe it can be done just like using dynamic mapfile.
So user can interactively change the number of class that they wont to
display in map.
If I used PostGIS data for my map, Can you tell me, what widget should I
used?.
and how to use it?.
By the way, I never use a SECTPopup widget before, I'll try to used it too.
Thanks for the help

Regards,

Ilham Adi A.