[Chameleon] Another LocateByAttribute widget issue...

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Mon Apr 30 19:22:52 EDT 2007

Hi Ian,

The page refreshes because it has (or should have) added a layer to the
map. It *shouldl* launch a popup with the searchresults prior to the
page refreshing, so your results aren't lost.
To avoid this refreshing stuff, use the CWCJSAPI widget. I wrote the
LocateByAttribute widget with cwcjsapi functionality in mind, because it
is too cumbersome to refresh the whole page. By using the cwcjsapi
widget, it won't have to refresh the whole page, and therefore you won't
lose the searchresults in the iframe after a search.
The reason you don't see the popup is probably because you have a popup
blocker (or google toolbar, or equivalent). Try using Firefox.

The highlighting should work. If not, there's bound to be a PHP error in
your log. Please let me know what it is, as well as your platform
(windows or Linux). Also, please try the fixes that I sent to Ilham
yesterday, in case you run into the same problem.

regards,

Jacob