[Chameleon] LinkQuery and IE

Normand Savard nsavard at mapgears.com
Wed Aug 8 10:58:52 EDT 2007

Clint Girard wrote:

> Hi. I use the LinkQuery widget in my Chameleon application. The
> ResultScript parameter is set as this:
> ResultScript="stations.php?etat=%ETAT%" . In Firefox, everything works
> fine. But in IE, the popup window that appears when I click on an
> element of my layer tells me that an Internal Server Error occured.
>
> I'm using MS4W with MapServer version 4.10.1. Can somebody help me?
> Thanks.
>
> Clint

Clint,

I tested the linkquery on IE with the sample_enhanced application and
everything works fine.  I set up the linkquery widget for the test
purpose like this:

styleresource="NavButtons" image="images/icon_pan.png"
imagetip="Identify digitalized ROI" LinkQueryLayer="popplace"
ToolSet="Navigation" ResultScript="Result.php?name=%NAME%"
popupstyleresource="TextButtons"  popupwidth="500" popupheight="350"
toolbar="false" status="false" menubar="false">
          <image state="normal"/>
          <image state="selected"/>
          <image state="hover"/>
      </cwc2></td>

and the script looks like this:

<?php

echo "You clicked on the feature with name: ".$_REQUEST['name'].".";

?>

Do you have some php errors?

Norm