[Chameleon] Chameleon on Debian etch Linux

John Pulles john.pulles at geodan.nl
Mon Aug 27 03:16:39 EDT 2007

VijayGanti schreef:
> Hi,
>
> I get the following error when i click on a layer name in the layer list got
> using the LegendTemplate widget.
>
> Warning: dl() [function.dl]: Unable to load dynamic library
> '/usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/php_dbase.so' -
> /usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/php_dbase.so: cannot open shared object file: No
> such file or directory in /var/www/chameleon/htdocs/common/mlt/mlt.php on
> line 211
>
> And i cannot seem to find the library doing a search. Any pointers on where
> i can download the library or how to get around this.
Debian doesn't have a package containing a dbase.so for debian. However,
you may be lucky finding a rpm for it on
http://www.rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=php5-dbase&submit=Search+...
Note that you need a package for your specific php version.
The one attached here did help me with version 5.2.0.

Hope this helps,
John.

--
John Pulles