[Chameleon] Help on Widget Development...

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at ipcswirelessinc.com
Tue Aug 28 11:40:44 EDT 2007

What I have is a form with 2 sections. One section has Street, City,
State, Zipcode as input fields, the second section has Lat/Long as input
fields. The user is going to need to submit one or the other sections.
If the submit a lat/long then I'll just create a layer using that
lat/long, however if the enter and address I need to geocode it to get a
lat/long and then create a layer with the results. Basically, this is
the start of building in a whole section that the user can use to
perform various queries to zoom to/pinpoint specific locations.

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com
Associate Network Planning Engineer

iPCS Wireless, Inc.