[Chameleon] query normal widget and query custom widget in different widgets

Alexys Herleym Rodriguez Avellaneda alexys_6 at yahoo.es
Fri Dec 21 16:00:08 EST 2007

Thanks Samuel, i follow this document (QueryWidgetCustomizingResults). I can show in one button only the normal query (popupresults = true in the CWC2 for query widget), and i can show the two querys (normal and custom) with popupresults = false in the CWC2 for query widget.

My question is can i put another button with the custom query only? (it is possible in the same query widget?). I need to have two buttons, first with normal query, and second with de custom query only.

Thanks Samuel.

Alexys H