[Chameleon] Problem withMapTips widget and cursortype

Yahya Mohammad yahya at atc-me.com
Sun Feb 4 07:50:26 EST 2007

Hi,
I set up a few navigation type widgets with the "cursortype" attribute to
change the cursor after a click. Later I added the maptips widget, and found
that the cursor wasn't changing anymore. When I remove the maptips widget,
the cursors change properly, so I know this is what's causing the problem.

I looked at the maptips widget code, and also in MapDHTML.js , but couldn't
figure out how it's causing the problem.

I'd really appreciate any help.

--
Yahya Mohammad
Advanced Technologies ME FZ LLC