[Chameleon] Mapserver error

ismith at realtors.org ismith at realtors.org
Tue Feb 6 10:31:09 EST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the quick email. I've been hacking at this for a few days.

I got the mapserver from the UMN Mapserver site. I'm running version
4.10.0

Ian

Julien-Samuel Lacroix <jlacroix at mapgears.com>
02/06/2007 06:04 AM

ismith at realtors.org
cc
chameleon at lists.maptools.org
Subject
Re: [Chameleon] Mapserver error

Hi,
Where did you get your MapServer? It seems that your installation is not
supporting projections which are mandatory by Chameleon. Do you need
help to find the right place to get a new MapServer?

Julien

ismith at realtors.org wrote:

> Hi, I'm a new user of chameleon. I'm running into some problems when I
> try to run the sample app outlined in the developers guide.
>
> Here's the error I'm getting. I hope someone can point me in the right
> direction.
>
> from the httpd error log:
>
> [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  [MapServer Error]: loadProjection():
> Projection support is not available.\n in
>
> /var/www/html/mapserver/chameleon/htdocs/common/wrapper/map_session.php
> on line 215
>

> [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  Failed to open map file
> /var/www/html/mapserver/myapp/map/chameleon.map in
>
> /var/www/html/mapserver/chameleon/htdocs/common/wrapper/map_session.php
> on line 215
>

> [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a
> non-object in

/var/www/html/mapserver/chameleon/htdocs/widgets/MapDHTML/MapDHTML.widget.php

> on line 207
>

> Thanks

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears