[Chameleon] Mapserver error

ismith at realtors.org ismith at realtors.org
Mon Feb 12 13:49:03 EST 2007

After messing around some more it looks like most of my issues are being
caused by incorrect paths/url's etc. Does anyone know of a how-to with a
comprehensive setup- i.e. this is where chameleon should be installed,
this are the aliases apache needs, these files must go here, etc.

All of the how-to's I've found are incomplete. Many show examples of
chameleon aliases pointing opt yet I can't find any instances of this path
in the code.

Thanks
Ian

"Dewald Troskie" <dewald at globalimage.co.za>
02/07/2007 03:03 AM

<ismith at realtors.org>, "Julien-Samuel Lacroix" <jlacroix at mapgears.com>
cc
<chameleon at lists.maptools.org>
Subject
RE: [Chameleon] Mapserver error

<---snip-->

Hi,

Thanks for the quick email. I've been hacking at this for a few days.

I got the mapserver from the UMN Mapserver site. I'm running version
4.10.0

Ian

Julien-Samuel Lacroix <jlacroix at mapgears.com>
02/06/2007 06:04 AM
<--snip-->
Did you compile mapserver yourself? Are you running on Windows or Linux ?
If you did compile yourself, did you compile the PROJ4 library into your
mapserver installation ?
Thanks,

Dewald Troskie
GIS Developer / Database Architect
Network Administrator
GIS Global Image (Pty) Ltd.
Helping the world make informed decisions
P.O Box 15 The Innovation Hub 0087
Cell: +27 (0)82 615 0248
Tel: +27 (0)12 844 0660
Fax: +27 (0)86 619 3958