[Chameleon] Please help

He, Matt Yubin mhe at itsc.uah.edu
Wed Feb 14 12:26:50 EST 2007

I doubt that. It is not just one JPL layers, many of my USGS WMS layers
did not show up too. These WMS servers are ESRI WMS.

Also, I added JPL WMS through the WMSBrowser Widget, and this widget
checked WMS server and got the layer list back. So it should have no
problem getting the capabilities file. The capabilities file
(/wmscache/http___wms_jpl_nasa_gov_wms_cgi_.xml) is the same as the one
JPL published.

Thanks.

Matt