[Chameleon] I can't search in Users Mailing List

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Feb 27 16:36:49 EST 2007

José Luis Romero L. wrote:
> I'm trying to search an specific topic on the Search Mailing List
> Archives but I get no answer, I tried to search any text and i get no
> results, for example I tried to search "layers" and I get the answer "
> No match found. Click here <javascript:back()> to go back."
> I'd tried to search in all topics, chameleon, mapserver, and others and
> always I get no results...can anybody help me, I want to search in the
> Users Mailing List.

The search tool is broken. I tried fixing it the other day but could not
find the source of the problem... and then I gave up.

Until it's fixed, you can use Google with "site:lists.maptools.org" in
the search criteria. For instance, to search for "widget", you'd Google for:

"chameleon widget site:lists.maptools.org"

i.e.
http://www.google.com/search?q=chameleon+widget+site:lists.maptools.org

Daniel
--