[Chameleon] Sessions expire prematurely

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Wed Jan 3 17:32:36 EST 2007

Hi Julien,

Thanks for your reply. I have checked, and it seems the mapfile is valid
(I am able to run the website from it, when substituting with the
dynamically created mapfile).

I checked the PHP log, and I get these errors at the point that the
map-image breaks:

[04-Jan-2007 07:22:22] PHP Warning:  dl() [<a
href='function.dl'>function.dl</a>]: Unable to load dynamic library
'./ext\php_mapscript.dll' - The specified module could not be found.
 in C:\chameleon\agis\htdocs\common\wrapper\drawmap.php on line 314
[04-Jan-2007 07:22:22] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function
ms_GetVersion() in C:\chameleon\agis\htdocs\common\wrapper\drawmap.php
on line 315

Then when the other widget tries to load:

[04-Jan-2007 07:24:56] PHP Warning:  Warning: session file is 0 bytes:
C:\web\tmp/sess_459c2d32cbf4e/session_file in
C:\chameleon\agis\htdocs\common\session\session.php on line 215
[04-Jan-2007 07:24:56] PHP Warning:  fread() [<a
href='function.fread'>function.fread</a>]: Length parameter must be
greater than 0 in C:\chameleon\agis\htdocs\common\session\session.php on
line 217

The lines it fails on is:

       // ensure that the mapscript module is loaded
       if (!extension_loaded("MapScript")) dl($szMSModName);
       $aMs = explode(" ", ms_GetVersion());

I have seen these errors a fair bit on or production server as well.
What can cause Chameleon to think that it has to load the php_mapscript
module again, and how come it comes up with the wrong filename for the
extension?

Regards,

Jacob