RV: [Chameleon] Custom Widget, problem showing Point Layer

Ines mleonsoft at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jan 4 11:46:05 EST 2007

Sorry, I don´t understand where to insert that line in the code
(SubmitOnClick="true"). Do you mean in the "function UUW" or in "draw
publish"? I put that line in "function UUW" but my application show me an
error:

function UUW()
    {
        // set the language file
        $this->mszLanguageResource = dirname(__FILE__).'/UUW.dbf';

        // invoke constructor of parent
        parent::NavTool();
		$this->SetNavCommand('UUW');

// ADDING SUBMIT
TRUE: ----------------------------------------------------------
		SubmitOnClick="true";

		$this->maAttributes['COORDS'] =
            new StringAttribute( 'COORDS', true, array( 'aa' ) );

        // set the description for this widget
        $this->szWidgetDescription = <<<EOT
This is the UUW.
EOT;
        // set the maturity level
        $this->mnMaturityLevel = MATURITY_ALPHA;

    // end constructor
    }