[Chameleon] how to read user variables in scripts files diferents to template file

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Tue Jul 3 10:05:56 EDT 2007

Hi,

If you want CI to become a session variable, set it in the session directly:
$_SESSION['CI'] = true;

The $oApp->setVar(...) function simply set the value in the URL variable
as if they were sent from a HTML form. This won't save them anywhere.

To access the SID or CI variable, since you pass them in the URL using
the post method, access them with:
echo $_GET['CI'];
or
echo $_REQUEST['CI'];