[Chameleon] ZoomAllLayers widget not working

LITTLE Nelson nelson.little at tenix.com
Wed Jul 4 03:12:08 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've just started using Chameleon and I successfully added the
"MapDHTML" , "ZoomIn", "ZoomOut", and "Recenter" Widgets. I am trying to
add the "ZoomAllLayers" widget so the user can zoom to the full extent.
I added the sample code from the documentation to my template html file:

<cwc2 type="ZoomAllLayers"
   visible="true"
   imagetip="Zoom to Full Extents"
   toolset="Navigation"
   imagewidth="24"
   imageheight="24">
      <image state="normal"
         image="buttons/button_zoomfull_1.png"/>
      <image state="hover"
         image="buttons/button_zoomfull_2.png"/>
      <image state="selected"
         image="buttons/button_zoomfull_3.png"/>
</cwc2>

However, when I click on the button it only zooms to the currently
selected extent. I.e. if I have zoomed in then that is the extent it
shows - hence it doesn't do anything.

I also noted that in the documentation it states:

"Button: TOOLSET not Available
Even though the ZoomAllLayers widget is a navigational widget and a
button, it should not (and in fact cannot) be added to a toolset. The"

However the example has 'toolset="Navigation"' so I am a bit confused
about that as well.

I have defined the extent in my map file:

EXTENT 84503.81 194378.42 84528.56 194407.33

Can anyone please offer some help?

Cheers,
Nelson

Disclaimer :
The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are intended only
for the person or entity to which this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not,
or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
Tenix does not warrant nor guarantee that this email communication is free
from errors, virus, interception or interference.