[Chameleon] Rectangle Query

LITTLE Nelson nelson.little at tenix.com
Wed Jul 4 23:18:16 EDT 2007

Hi,

The Query Widget documentation says that it doesn't support rectangular
queries yet. Is there any other widget that does support these kinds of
queries? I really need to perform rectangular queries in my web
application.

Cheers,
Nelson

Disclaimer :
The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are intended only
for the person or entity to which this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not,
or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
Tenix does not warrant nor guarantee that this email communication is free
from errors, virus, interception or interference.