[Chameleon] Missing map image

Alan Hale alan.hale at btclick.com
Sun Jul 22 11:52:50 EDT 2007

I have installed Chameleon 2.4.1 through FGS on Fedora Linux and ths
samples are all working fine now. I am stil having a problem with my own
application. This just adapts the sample_enhanced template and referring
file, with my own map file, covering a part of Wales. The same
adaptation works fine in MS4W. On my FGS system, the map layers are
picked up and displayed in the legend, and when I sue the zoom in tool
the boundary on the reference map  displays correctly - but there is no
image in the main map box. I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this. I
don't know for example where the images for the map are stored - when I
check with the samples I can see that icons, buttons, legend images etc.
are written to tmp/  or /tmp/ms_tmp/ but I cannot find the actual map
images there. Knowing where these are supposed to be would help my
troubleshooting.

Glad of any advice.

Alan

Checked by AVG Free Edition.