[Chameleon] scalebar widget/ print friendly page/session

Brent Lund Brent.Lund at state.mn.us
Wed Jun 13 13:10:16 EDT 2007

I'm evidently missing something in reverting.   After I call CWCExecute
to generate the page, I reset the scalebar label to white, but the
initial page is not seeing this.  (It's still using the label color
kicked out by the print friendly page)

  $oApp->CWCExecute();

session_start();

$oApp->moMapSession->oMap->scalebar->label->color->setRGB(255,255,255);

$_SESSION['gszCurrentState'] = $oApp->moMapSession->saveState();

session_write_close();