[Chameleon] scalebar widget/ print friendly page/session

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Thu Jun 14 03:42:24 EDT 2007

It appears that you are starting a new session, rather than continuing
the existing one. You should open the existing session by doing
something like this:

   define("LOAD_MAPSESSION", "1");
   include_once("../session.inc.php");
   $oMap =& $oMapSession->oMap;

You must make sure that the "sid" form variable is passed into the page
that is doing this. Be aware that whereas Firefox can see the form
variables from the main page that a popup or Iframe originates from,
Internet Explorer can NOT, such that the "sid" must be passed
specifically.

Hope that works.

regards,

Jacob