[Chameleon] Re: Buffer Functionality

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Tue Jun 19 19:47:40 EDT 2007

Hi Vinod,

Sorry about the late response.
I think your question is more suited to the Chameleon list, because
you're more likely to get a (useful) answer. I have CC'd the list in
here.
I believe that a buffer functionality has been integrated in the later
versions of php_mapscript, but you'd have to write a widget to apply it,
I think...

regards,

Jacob