[Chameleon] LocateByAttribute and zoom to result

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Tue Jun 26 19:24:49 EDT 2007

Hi Danilo,

Technically speaking it is meant to work, so probably something goes wrong. Does your map have a projection defined? It shouldn't matter, but just in case.
Are you using the CWCJSAPI widget? I strongly recommend that you do. It makes navigation a lot quicker, and makes the widget work more efficiently.

I need you to tell me if any php errors occur (php.log) and javascript errors (error console in firefox).

Regards,

Jacob