[Chameleon] LocateByAttribute and zoom to result

Hendi.Novianto at holcim.com Hendi.Novianto at holcim.com
Tue Jun 26 23:48:22 EDT 2007

Dear Danilo,

I has completed my search by attribute widget by use the CWCJSAPI widget,
if you not use CWCJSAPI the zoom extent and some of function will be
malfunctioned (in some case). just try this :
       -    There something parameter that you should change tu run
CWCJSAPI widget
      add this before the "</head>"
      tag:
      <cwc2 type="cwcjsapi" debug="false"/>
      <cwc2 type="SharedResource" name="CWCJSAPI"/>
     -      Ensure that you set the maturity of your website to
MATURITY_ALPHA (in
      chameleon.xml -> im just refer to Delfos Jacob he has told me to do
this thing and everything works well)
Hope it can be fixed your problem

Regards

Hendi Novianto