[Chameleon] Re: mapsize and jsapi

Brent Lund Brent.Lund at state.mn.us
Tue Mar 6 12:33:54 EST 2007

Liz,

I'm finally getting around to implementing the mapsize tool you've
built.

I've made the changes to cscjsapi.js and UpdateMap.php as you
instructed.   My initial attempt at using the template you provided
generated the following script error:

"goCWCJSAPI is not defined"   MapDHTML.js (line 694).

Line 694 is found in MapWRegisterForEvent:

function MapWRegisterForEvent()
{
 goCWCJSAPI.RegisterEvent(MAP_EXTENT_CHANGED, "MapWMapExtentsChanged");

What did I miss?

Thanks

Brent