[Chameleon] Problem in the link of the layers

Ines mleonsoft at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Mar 20 18:11:39 EST 2007

Hello, I am having problems when I click on the name of my Layers in the
Legend.

I have several layers. Some layers have at the left of the name an image.
When I click on the image, it opens a new window with the image big. But
when I click on the name of the layers in the legend, I have the same error
in all the layers:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: seterrormanager() in
D:\ms4w\apps\wmsviewer\htdocs\common\phpwms\layerinfo_body.phtml on line 38

¿Could you help me to solve this problem?

Thank You very much!
Ines