回复: [FGS] Re: [Chameleon] Problems whit fgs-chameleon_2.2.1-1.3-linux-i386.bin

Normand Savard nsavard at mapgears.com
Fri Mar 23 10:25:29 EST 2007

Daniel Muñoz Castro wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Can you give me a tutorial or document to do this
>
> On 3/23/07, 张 杰 <sun2002shine2003 at yahoo.com.cn> wrote:
>

>> of course, you need install PROJ libary with the dictory /opt/fgs/lib.do
>> it and then  test your mapserver project.

Daniel,

I got the same problem this week but could not find what was causing
that.  The workaround is to define a "proj_lib" variable in your map file.

NAME DEMO
STATUS ON
SIZE 400 300
SYMBOLSET ../etc/symbols.sym
EXTENT -2594561 -712631 3467361 3840000
UNITS METERS
SHAPEPATH "../data"
IMAGECOLOR 255 255 255
FONTSET ../etc/fonts.txt
TRANSPARENT FALSE
CONFIG "PROJ_LIB" "/home/nsavard/usblinux/opt/fgs-php5/share/proj"

Norm