[Chameleon] chameleon on linux-debian

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Mon Mar 26 07:19:51 EST 2007

Sounds like PROJ cannot find your EPSG file.

If you are running Apache, try setting in httpd.conf:

SetEnv PROJ_LIB /usr/share/proj/

and restarting Apache afterwards.

where the path to be used is the directory in which the epsg file resides on
your system (in our setup that file is at /usr/share/proj/epsg).

Bart van den Eijnden
OSGIS, Open Source GIS
http://www.osgis.nl