[Chameleon] Notice: ....XMLThemeLegend.widget.php on line 629

Oyama Kula oyama.k at sa-solutions.co.za
Tue Mar 27 08:12:27 EST 2007

Hey Guys,

I’ve been trying to edit the sample_themes.xml file to suite my needs, but
now all I get is the following error massages. Can anybody tell me of what
these massages means?

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in
C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\XMLThemeLegend\XMLThemeLegend.widget.p
hp on line 629

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in
C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\XMLThemeLegend\XMLThemeLegend.widget.p
hp on line 577

Best Regards

Oyama Kula

ND (Information Technology) Walter Sisulu University, CCNA ½ Cisco
Networking Academy

Tel:       083 573 4110 or 043 705 6511

Fax:      086 612 3575

Email:   oyama.k at sa-solutions.co.za