[Chameleon] error php-cgi.exe

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Wed May 2 12:53:21 EDT 2007

I have no idea.  The only thing you could try is to upgrade your MS4W
version and see if errors still exist.

If they still exist, try to narrow it down to a single Chameleon
widget/action that causes this error, and maybe report it in the bug
tracker (http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=bugs.html).

jeff

--
Jeff McKenna