[Chameleon] RE: question

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Thu May 31 19:31:32 EDT 2007

Hi Peli,

The LocateByAttribute widget allows you to specify which attributes you
want shown in the initial results page, using the "spatialsearchlist"
metadata attribute. It's in the how_to_use.txt file that comes with it.
If you want to join your data to other data, it's best to do this in
advance, using a database or a GIS (assuming your relationship is
one-to-one) rather than on the fly, because it is faster and more
straightforward. If your join is one to many, it would not be easy. It
would not be straightforward to adjust the LocateByAttribute widget to
do this.
To be honest, I don't understand your explanation of what links to what,
because you are mixing cities and states. Please let me know if you
still have trouble.

regards,

Jacob