[Chameleon] UpdateMap and JSAPI

VijayGanti gantibabu at rediffmail.com
Mon Nov 5 05:37:19 EST 2007

Hi, thanks. I downloaded that version and could get it working by adding a
required function call as suggested in one of the posts here. But that has
raised another complication for me. Earlier I could get the CustomLegendTree
from the wiki working for my application.  But now, it doesnt work for me.