[Chameleon] php_pdf.dll

Mariette mariette.hachey at geonet-tech.com
Tue Nov 6 10:31:41 EST 2007

The PrintProduction widget is not functioning for the export of pdf
documents. The php_pdf.dll is not in the ext folder.

I have a chameleon installation chameleon_ms4w-2.6.0rc1.zip with mapserver
2.2.6 installed.

I attempted to download the current dll and placed in the ext folder and
updated the php.ini file to load it.(

This does not work, but I may have the wrong dll. The new error is “The
dynamic link library php5.dll could not be found in the specified path…..”

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thank You

Mariette Hachey

GIS Technologist