[Chameleon] Studio installation for chameleon

Normand Savard nsavard at mapgears.com
Wed Nov 7 11:28:59 EST 2007

SHERIF NAGY wrote:

>2- in teh studio.xml file there is many options about
>project / mapfile / data / etc / symbol ... all should
>point to where my application mapfile is ? or what ? "
>i tested only with sample_other.phtml from chameleon
>it self "

Sherif,

As far as I can see these are the only parameters used for Studio.

htdocs/index.phtml:$gszProjectRoot = getContextPath( $oAppContext,
'project_root' );
htdocs/index.phtml:$gszMapFileRoot = getContextPath( $oAppContext,
'mapfile_root' );
htdocs/index.phtml:$gszProjectWebRoot = getContextPath( $oAppContext,
'project_web_root' );
htdocs_admin/info.php:    $bMapscriptValid =
@dl($oAppContext->getContextValue("mapscript_module"));

Norm