[Chameleon] Zoom Box and ExpressionBuilder

Jonathan Voss jonathan.voss at uni.edu
Wed Nov 28 16:52:26 EST 2007

I solved one of the problems.  Now my Zoom Box works correctly.  For any
web guys who run into this problem, the solution was to not use
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> and use
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">.
Apparently Chameleon only works in Firefox if you put it into Quirks
mode.  I'm pretty anti-IE so I never even considered that aiming for
standards compliance might make Firefox render incorrectly.

I still don't know what's wrong with ExpressionBuilder and/or my data.
ExpressionBuilder does the same thing when I feed my data into the
sample apps.