AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: [Chameleon] WMS

Buchholz, Robert Robert.Buchholz at LUA.Brandenburg.de
Fri Oct 12 05:24:47 EDT 2007

>Robert,
>
>This message doesn't say a lot.  I don't get that error when I query
the sample ogc layers but I got no result.  If you get an image when
>you type in the following URL in your browser it means that you're able
to access DM Solutions WMS server and your problem is with your
>Chameleon installation.  Did you install Chameleon with ms4w?  Which
version of Chameleon and MapServer do you have?  I suggest maybe to
>reinstall Chameleon again.
>
>http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/cgi-bin/mswms_world?service=wms&version=1.1.
0&request=getmap&layers=WorldPlaces&&
>bbox=-107,43,-99,48&FORMAT=image/png&WIDTH=300&HEIGHT=200&STYLES=&SRS=E
PSG:4326

>Norm

Hello Norm,

Your link is working with IE and Firefox. So I have access to the server
of DM Solutions.
I did install on C:\ MS4W 2.2.6 (Mapserv 5.0.0)with Chameleon 2.6.0rc1
and I did a reinstallation.
-No change-

Concerning the configuration I just changed:
- Apache httpd.conf (line 53 to-> Listen 8080)

Did I miss something?
I had the same problem with earlier versions of MS4W and Chameleon. If
you use other verions with working WMS at the Sample OGC it might be
worth a try on my system.

Robert