[Chameleon] Studio installation for chameleon

Normand Savard nsavard at mapgears.com
Wed Oct 31 15:54:15 EDT 2007

SHERIF NAGY wrote:

>hello Normand,
>       Okay great i got the file. so now from where we
>should start ?

I'll install and configure Studio  to be used with the SECTPopup widget
and write down the steps as I go.  I'll then post it on the list.

>and one thing why make trying to get
>last cvs ?

There are some bugs fixed.

>and one more question i'll use ubuntu 7.04
>feisty and php 5.2 with chameleon 2.4 or should i use
>different versions ?

I think this combination of versions should work.  We'll see.  The only
thing new I see with the SECTPopup widget is that the JSAPI support was
added in Chameleon 2.6.0 this summer.

Later.

Norm