[Chameleon] Chameleon 2.6 RC1 Broken Update Map in JSAPI

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at ipcswirelessinc.com
Mon Sep 17 09:49:14 EDT 2007

Sure thing, I see. I haven't been very successful with trying to insert
the ChangeLayerStatus function into the additional JS file for the
extended legend from the Wiki. It doesn't help matters much either that
I wasn't the one that originally setup this legend/template. I'm really
curious to know what the fix is/was for getting the Update Map widget
working in JSAPI mode with the samples. Was kind of hoping that might
point me in the right direction for fixing my issue.

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com
Associate Network Planning Engineer

iPCS Wireless, Inc.