[Chameleon] LocateByAttribute Widget error

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Tue Sep 18 20:08:59 EDT 2007

Hi Nelson,

I thought I had it set up such that it could work if nothing was
projected. Had a look at the code, and can see that if no projection was
set anywhere, it tried to build a projection object based on the
map-projection (despite not using it). That must be what caused the
error.
I have made some changes, and hopefully this should fix it for you. I
will forward you the new files separately.

Regards,

Jacob