[Chameleon] Maptips ????? {help me}

Minerva Duran Martinez mine_tod at yahoo.com.mx
Mon Apr 14 19:37:10 EDT 2008

hello  all!!

My question is

/*********************************************************************************************/
How can I add the value of variable NAV_CMD ="" the widget maptip?  to that function as the BoundingBoxPopup

I add value "MAP_TIP" but in ParseURL can not recognized and nor in updateMap.php
maptips.widget.php
     {$this->mszHTMLForm}.NAV_CMD.value="MAP_TIP";
    goCWCJSAPI.NAV_CMD='MAP_TIP;

  updateMap.php
    if ($HTTP_FORM_VARS["NAV_CMD"] == "MAP_TIP"){
        include("widgets/MapTips/MapTips.widget.php");
and

What can I do to remove maptips?

Now I use a submit to remove them.

I do not like because my example is working with cwcjsapi

thanks

http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/