[Chameleon] svg error

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Tue Aug 26 10:13:43 EDT 2008

Hi,

Chameleon use a script to render the map
(chameleon/htdocs/common/wrappers/drawmap.php)

This script only support gif, png and jpeg output. I've never worked
with SVG so I can't tell if it would work directly in Chameleon. I
suggest you give it a try and modify the script directly.

Julien

Berényi Attila wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I'm trying to change to SVG output format following this tutorial:
> http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/svg-howto
> Mapserver generates fine the svg output (a simple picture) with this
> sample script,
>
> <?php
>
>   dl("php_mapscript.so");
>
>   $oMap = ms_newmapObj("my/path/to/my-svg.map");
>
>   $img = $oMap->draw();
>
>   header("Content-type: image/svg+xml");
>
>   $url = $img->saveImage("");
>
> ?>
>
> But if I try to open the same map file in chameleon environment it just
> doesn't display the map...what could be wrong?
>
> Any help would be very much appreciated!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Attila

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears