[Chameleon] Change layer status

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Mon Feb 18 18:11:01 EST 2008

Hi,

The widget that use those checkbox to define the layers' status is the
LegendTemplate widget. The problem is probably that your custom widget
is processed before the legend template. To make it happen after you can
set its priority below the LegendTemplate priority(PRIORITY_MEDIUM). So
set it like that in the Constructor:

$this->mnPriority = PRIORITY_LOW;

Does it help?
Julien