[Chameleon] PrintProduction: visible coordinates, empty map

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Mon Jan 21 16:28:35 EST 2008

Hi,

Then it's probaly something with your installation. If you don't have
any error message appearing and the map works fine outside of the widget
it means you'll need to do some debugging. In the widget file
preview.php, You can place a bunch of echo in hte function render image
to see if it crash somewhere maybe...

Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears