[Chameleon] PrintProduction: visible coordinates, empty map

Attila Berényi aberenyi at burken.hu
Tue Jan 22 04:09:45 EST 2008

Hi,

I've finally found where the problem is located at. In the preview.php
(around the 511th row), there is paste image function.

// paste the map onto the canvas original
$o_img_canvas->pasteImage( $o_img_map, -1, $n_pix_whitespace_left,
$n_pix_whitespace_top);

This is the function what doen't work correctly because if I change
(around the 518th row) the

return $o_img_canvas;

return $o_img_map;

it displays the map. Although it doesn't have frame, title, coordinates
in the corners it's better than the empty white map box.

I've found this around the 679th row:

//TODO: fix me when pasteImage is fixed (bug 463)

Do anyone know where is this bug report located at or how to solve it?

Thanks in advance,

Attila