[Chameleon] Highlight Query Results from sinlge layer

mariette.hachey#geonet-tech.com mariette.hachey at geonet-tech.com
Tue Jul 15 14:51:46 EDT 2008

Greetings,

I have a mapping application that utilizes a radio button in the legend in
order to query only one layer at a time.

The results in the query pop up page are accurate.

The issue is that when I have many layers turned on, the query point will
select all features from all layers(that are turned on) at that point and
highlight them all.

I would like only the features from the queriable layer to be highlighted.

I can not find the highlight function anywhere in the files or how this
process is occurring.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank You

Mariette Hachey