[Chameleon] (no subject)

Alexys Herleym Rodriguez Avellaneda alexys_6 at yahoo.es
Wed Jul 16 11:09:39 EDT 2008

Hi,

In my linux debian machine, always it restart the system erase contents temporary directory: /tmp.

My chameleon application have imagepath and imageurl to this location. I change this location to /tmpgis, and i put a alias into apache to this new directory. But when i run my application, it ties to put/read images in /tmp.

My question is: Is chameleon formed to work with system temporary directory (/tmp)?. Where i need to do changes for change the temporary directory for chameleon?

This was the procedure in linux console:

cd /
mkdir tmpgis
cd /tmpgis
mkdir ms_tmp
cd ..
chown -R www-data:www-data
/tmpgis
chmod 777 -R /tmpgis
I did changes in apache (put the alias) in this file: /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default.conf (this is the correct place or in httpd.conf?)

Alias /ms_tmp/ “/tmpgis/ms_tmp/”
<Directory "/tmpgis/ms_tmp/">
Indexes FollowSymLinks Multiviews
AllowOverride None
      Order
allow,deny
      Allow from all
</Directory>
And restart apahce: /etc/initd.d/apache2 restart

Thanks

Alexys H