[Chameleon] LocateByAttribute Error message

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Mon Mar 10 19:00:41 EDT 2008

Oh, by the way, the error should obviously only show up in the log. The
way you phrase your question now makes me think that you are seeing it
in the actual webpage. You would set "display_errors" to "off" in
php.ini. Otherwise any warnings or errors will be written to the page.
Make sure that if you use IIS, that it can write to the php logfile
(otherwise it writes to the page regardless of the display_errors
setting).

Jacob