[Chameleon] PrintProduction widget fail when try print legend (error in font file)

Alexys Herleym Rodriguez Avellaneda alexys_6 at yahoo.es
Wed Mar 12 12:14:57 EDT 2008

Hi,

When i try to do a print preview, the image doesn't show.

Chameleon: 2.5
Mapserver: 5.0.2
ms4w 2.2.7

I know that the problem is when i put the legend in the image. The problem is related to fontfile.

Warning: imagettfbbox() [function.imagettfbbox]: Invalid font filename in C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\PrintProduction\production_draw_legend.php on line 288

Warning: imagettfbbox() [function.imagettfbbox]: Invalid font filename in C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\PrintProduction\production_draw_legend.php on line 319

I saw the next:
1-Whenthe mapproduction page show, the font dir is ok:(C:\ms4w\apps\fedegan2\etc), and font file is ok(C:\ms4w\apps\fedegan2\etc\fedegan.fnt)

2-When i do the download the $sz_font variable is bad: (C:\ms4w\apps edegan2\etc/arial.ttf), the correct is: (C:\ms4w\apps\fedegan2\etc/arial.ttf)
Inpreview.php is call the function getLegendImage of the fileproduction_draw_legend.php. The $sz_font is one argumet of thatvariable. I try to force or change, but doesn't work
When i put my .map in other application (basic sample application of chameleon), the print production work fine. I think that there are something in my chameleon template, but the system doesn't show other errors.

Someone have some ideas for correct this error.

Thanks

Alexys H