[Chameleon] GPSUtil

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Thu Mar 20 07:59:10 EDT 2008

Hi,

I see the widget now. I've never use it personnally, but if you know
PHP, you could look in the code to see what it does.

The widget opens a Popup, when you submit this popup, the widget execute
the code in the ParseURL function, in the file:
chameleon/htdocs/widgets/GpsUtil/GpsUtil.widget.php

If you go in this ParseURL function, there's a bunch of echo statement
that are commented out. If you uncommment them, it may help you to
figure out what's going on.

Julien

Attila Berényi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It does exist (http://chameleon.maptools.org/help/viewer.phtml -> All
> widgets -> GpsUtil), and it looks like it's quite professional...sadly
> it isn't well documented...:(
>
> Attila
>
> Julien-Samuel Lacroix írta:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've no experience with this functionality. I don't remember anyone
>> building a widget in Chameleon using this either.
>>
>> Julien
>>
>> Attila Berényi wrote:
>>
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> Has anyone ever tried to use the GPSUtil widget? Sounds interesting
>>> but it seems it's not supported :(
>>>
>>> Attila

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears